If you posses the HTML & JAVA knowledge then u can even access password protected websites.
To hack a Password Protected Websites just follow these steps: -
* Open the website u want to hack. Provide wrong username-password.
(e.g : Username - me and Password - ' or 1=1 --)
An error occured saying wrong username-password. Now be prepared
your work starts from here...
* Right click anywhere on that page =>> go to view source.
* Before this login information copy the url
of the site in which you are.
* Then delete the java script from the above that validates your
information in the server.(Do this very carefully, your success to
hack the site depends upon this i.e. how efficiently u delete the
then look for...code ..: input name="password" type="password"
there instead of . See there if
max length of password is less than 11 then increase it to 11
(e.g. : if then write
* Just go to file => save as and save it any where within
the hard disk with ext.html(e.g. :c:hack.htm)
* Close your webpage and go to the webpage u save in your
hard disk(e.g : c:hack.htm) Open it.
* U see that some changes in current page as compared to original
One. Don't worry.
* Provide any username[e.g:hacker] and password[e.g:' or 1=1 --]
Congrats! Your have cracked the above website and entered into the
account of Ist user saved in the server's database.
The above trick doesn't work on the websites using latest
technique to protect there servers