1. What’s with the word “CON”?
- Try to create a folder anywhere you like (i.e. desktop, my documents).
- Rename the folder with CON and see what will happen.
- Try to rename other files (i.e. images, documents) with CON. Still, it doesn’t change right?
2. What’s up with “BUSH”?
- Open your notepad.
- Type “Bush hid the facts” without the “ “.
- Save it and open it again.
3. Test the strength of your anti-virus
- Do you want to know if your anti-virus is really protecting your PC? Open your notepad and copy-paste this code “X50!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*” without “”.
- Save the file as eicar.com. If your anti-virus is really protecting your PC, it will warn you about this “virus tester”.
1. Flying Images
- Go to GOOGLE IMAGES
- Search for anything you want (i.e. dog, baby).
- Now, copy and paste the code below in your address bar and hit Enter.
- This is a simple trick. Just copy and paste the code below in your address bar and see what will happen.
3. Hack any website and edit them
- Actually, with this trick, you won’t really be able to hack any website (I just named it that way) but you can edit them.
- Visit any website and copy-paste the code below in your address bar.
- Edit the website according to your preferences; you can add texts, remove paragraphs and more!
4. Collapsed Images
- Use it on websites with many images to see its full effect. Just copy-paste the code below to your address bar and see what will happen to the images.